Terms and conditions at Pintrip ApS
CVR no: 39836874
Phone: 0045 22379588
At Pintrip ApS we take reservations for any errors in our stated prices. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change the prices without prior consent. Reservations are made for goods sold out.
Pintrip ApS accepts payment by credit card, VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard. The payment will be debited from your account once it is shipped. All amounts are in Euro and incl. sales tax. Reservations are made for price errors and sold out / discontinued products.
We ship to all of Denmark and Europe. Shipping prices from 4,90 Euro. Goods will be delivered at the delivery address, which is stated at the time of ordering. Your goods will be shipped with Post Nord.
Please note: If there is no space at the place of delivery, the package will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified of. Contact customer service if any problems occur.
We deliver all week. For countries outside Denmark the delivery time will be 12-14 business days.
Certain products are subject to special terms of delivery. These will be specifically set forth prior to the purchase.
A 2 year warranty is given according to the Danish Sale of Goods Act. Our warranty applies to errors in material and / or fabrication. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or a price refund depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to faults or damage caused by incorrect handling of the product / service. You must advertise in “reasonable time” after you have discovered the defect / error. Pintrip ApS will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
Returns, complaints and use of the right of cancellation is sent to:
Shipments are not accepted per COD.
If a refund is the case, please include bank details in the form of registrations and account number so the agreed amount can be transferred. This information can be disclosed without risk via e-mail or other electronic forms, as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the refund.
Right of revocation
The period of revocation is 14 days on all goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is calculated from that day;
– You receive the order.
– Took possession of the last item of merchandise in relationto agreements on several different goods, ordered in one, but delivered individually or several times.
– Took possession of the last item of merchandisewhen it comes to agreement of delivery of goods consisting of several lots / parts.
– The first item in physical possession when it comes to regular delivery of goods over a certain period.
You must pay the return costs yourself.
Cancellation must be notified to us no later than 14 days after the purchase and from the cancellation you must return the item within 14 days. You must notify the revocation via e-mail: email@example.com. In the notification you must make clear that you wish to use your right of revocation. If you wish to return the product, you must send the product to:
You cannot refuse the receipt of the goods, without at the same time giving clear notice of the use of revocation.
Exceptions for the right of revocation
The following product types are not included in the right of revocation:
– Goods that are manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or have a distinct personal touch.
– Sealed goods which for health or hygiene reasons are not suitable for return and where the seal is broken after delivery.
– Goods which, because of their nature, become inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
– Goods where the seal is broken.
– Non-financial services provided whose provision of the service has begun with the consumer’s prior expressed consent and the acknowledgment that the right of revocation ceases when the service is fully executed.
– Supply of digital content which is not provided in a tangible medium, if performance has commenced with the consumer’s prior expressed consent and its acknowledgment that the receiver will forfeit the right of withdrawal.
– Newspapers or magazines except for subscriptions for such publications.
– Agreements concluded at public auction.
– Goods that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.
You must return your order without delay and no later than 14 days after you have used your right of revocation. You must pay the direct costs of returning. Upon return you are responsible for ensuring that the goods are properly packed. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation. If you also fill out and enclose our cancellation form the expedition is faster.
You bear the risk of the goods from the time of delivery of the goods and until we have received them back.
We do not receive packages sent by COD.
The goods condition upon return
You will only be liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature of the goods, the properties and the manner in which it operates. In other words, you can try the item as if you were trying it in a physical store.
If the item has been tested in addition to what is described above, it is considered used. This means that upon cancellation of the purchase you will only receive a share or nothing of the purchase amount, depending on the merchandise’s commercial value at the time of receipt – of the return. In order to receive the entire purchase amount, you must therefore try the product without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course receive the amount you have paid to us (not shipping).
In case of an impairment that you are liable for, this purchase amount is deducted.
By using the right of cancellation, all payments received from you, excluding delivery costs, will be refunded without delay and within 14 days from the date we have received notice of your decision to exercise the right of cancellation. Refunds are made with the same payment method that you used in the original transaction unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise.
We can withhold the amount refund until we have received the goods back, unless you have previously submitted documentation for the return.
Complaints – overview and links:
If you have a complaint about a product purchased in our webshop, it can be sent to:
Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsens Center for Klageløsning
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
If you are a consumer resident in another EU country, you can state your complaint in the EU Commission’s online complaint platform.
The platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you file a complaint please provide our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org