The Golden Rules
Pintrip Guide gives you access to spend the night unique places in your motorhome. The Pintrip-hosts offer you a free pitch for one night. It is expected that you respect the following rules during your stay.
- Only valid members are allowed to use the Pintrip stopovers. The windscreen sticker must be displayed visible on the windshield of the motorhome.
- Let your host know that you have arrived and show your membership card. Please say goodbye, when you leave again.
- You cannot stay longer than 24 hours or for a night.
- Respect the demands from your host, which is clearly shown on the host´s page.
- Feel free to show interest in the host´s products and services, it´s a great way to say thank you for a good experience and a safe night. Of course, you are under no obligation to buy.
- Dogs must always be on a short leash and are not welcome at some stopovers.
- You are not entitled to a parking space, and it is not possible to reserve one or several pitches. It is first come, first served and you can contact a host no earlier than the day before arrival.
- Sometimes for personal or work-related reasons, a host will be unable to welcome visitors.
- You may only use facilities against payment. The standard of the facilities can vary from place to place, and as a rule you have to use your own toilet in the motorhome. Always ask the host before you use the facilities.
- Do not make noise, feed animals, light fires, set up camping equipment or tent until you have received permission from the host. Respect the host’s private part of the grounds and always remember to ask before entering the stable.
- Leave the pitch clean. If the host accepts that you can get rid of trash, remember to use the right trash cans. It is forbidden to empty toilet cassettes in private toilets. The Pintrip App shows the Danish Highway Agency´s free service areas.